Introducing our Spey Lite collection, and the Scandi Head. Designed for light double-handed duty and with a relatively long front taper for more delicate deliveries, the Scandi Head is ideal for smaller streams and trout Spey applications. Available in grain weights from 150-420, this two-colored head features a textured, black marker at the end of the head that serves as a visible notification on where to begin your cast. From riffling dries for spring steelhead to swinging streamers for trout, the Spey Lite Scandi Head is Spey on a smaller scale.
- Short head for quick casts and line control
- Excellent line for swinging soft hackles, light streamers, and can be used as a dry-fly line with long leaders
- Longer front taper for lighter, softer presentations
- Designed for use with a shooting line on shorter two-handed rods and single-handed rods
- Braided multifilament core; for use in moderate and cold climates