COME ENJOY SOME OF THE BEST FLY FISHING SOUTHERN OREGON HAS TO OFFER!
The annual salmonfly hatch on the Upper Rogue River creates some of the best dry fly fishing anywhere in the Pacific Northwest. This epic hatch of winged fish food typically coincides with the May 22nd general trout fishing opener and continues through about the 2nd week of June.
Imagine yourself on the deck of a drift boat as you drift the river casting dry flies to the shaded banks where hungry trout aggressively try to devour your fly! These fish average 8-16 inches but there are many larger fish in the mix and every year we catch several early summer steelhead so be prepared to give chase!
- WHAT: GUIDED DRIFT BOAT TRIPS FLY FISHING FOR TROUT
- WHEN: MAY 22ND-2ND WEEK OF JUNE
- WHERE: UPPER ROGUE RIVER (BETWEEN SHADY COVER & THE HATCHERY)
- COST: $500 (1 OR 2 ANGLERS)
- INCLUDES: ROD + REEL, FLIES, SNACKS, WATER
- NOT INCLUDED: LICENSE, GRATUITY, TRANSPORTATION, LODGING