Designed especially for the trout angler. The moderate action of the rod provides the delicacy needed for technical spring creeks, yet packs enough power for big river and boat fishing. The lightweight blank and forgiving action reduces fatigue for long days on the water.
- Fresh water, moderate action rod
- Dark clay brown blank with matching rosewood reel seat insert
- Custom machined reel seat components
- Titanium oxide stripping guides
- Available in 4-piece
- Alignment dots for easy rod setup
- Divided brown ballistic nylon rod tube
- 8'6" length
- Lifetime warranty
The 386 CLASSIC TROUT excels at light line angling where a longer rod means more line off the water between turbulent pools, and more rod load for a wide array of fly choices many pocket water streams demand.
The 486 CLASSIC TROUT is perfect for dry fly accuracy casting and crisp recovery between casts. It loads quickly and inspires confidence for spooky spring creek presentations, but offers more reach than the 480.