THE NEW XL SIZE WAS DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR HOLDING 4” SPOOLS.
The all new Headgate XL is an enlarged version of our popular Headgate. The new XL size was designed specifically for holding 4” spools so you can have the same great features as our standard size when you’re saltwater fishing. Also, if you want to hold a larger variety of standard spools, the XL can hold up to thirteen. When you use Fishpond’s Headgate tippet dispensers, you will wonder why no one has thought of anything like it before. The spring loaded hinge design allows an angler to easily add, remove, and carry most tippet spools with ease. Just clip it on somewhere close and forget about the days of looking through your waders, vest, or pack searching for those loose spools.
- Anodized aerospace aluminum and stainless steel
- Holds 13 standard spools
- Holds five 4” spools
- Secure spring loaded pull for access to change spools
- Two rubber gaskets for keeping spools secure
- Durable plastic clip can be clipped onto most any Fishpond pack, vest, or gear bag
- Plastic clip can be removed so that the headgate can be threaded through daisy chains or Hypalon® tunnels found on most any Fishpond pack or gear bag
- 6” x 4.75” (with clip)
- 6” x 3.25” (without clip)
- 9mm diameter aluminum
- Weight: 2.4 oz