series was designed with input from some of the finest spey casters in the world and successfully builds on Winston’s two-handed tradition of handcrafting perfectly balanced, responsive, high-performance rods. Built with advanced Boron III technology, this series is more powerful, more responsive, smoother casting and has faster recovery than the incredibly popular Boron IIx two-handed series it replaces. This rod is also lightweight and allows an angler to present a fly with incredible accuracy and cast long distances, with ease. The Boron III TH is the ideal selection for any style of two-handed angling and can easily transition between Touch-and-Go, Underhand and Sustained Anchor techniques. No matter if you’re fishing Traditional Spey, Skagit, Scandi or Switch lines, this series will meet the challenge. Offering extraordinary power, responsiveness and accuracy, the Boron III TH is perfectly balanced to enhance line delivery and minimize fatigue. This series has unquestionably set a new standard in the world of two-handed rods.
- Ideal selection for any style of two-handed angling
- Built with advanced Boron III technology, resulting in a fast action rod that is extremely lightweight, powerful, lively and capable of generating incredible line speed
- More powerful, more responsive, smoother casting and has faster recovery than the incredibly popular Boron IIx two-handed series it replaces
- Strong and dependable
- Proprietary design that promotes effortless long casts, accurate presentations and reserved power for big flies and windy days
- Unmatched lifting power and fish fighting capabilities
- Well-balanced to enhance line delivery and limit casting fatigue
- Winston designed grip to support infinite hand placement with any casting style
- Handcrafted in Twin Bridges, Montana USA
Color: Winston green
Guides: TiCH finished stripper guide with nanoplasma ring casting, chrome snake guides
Reel Seat(s): Anodized aluminum, down locking
Storage: Premium graphite rod tube with logo tech rod sock
Rod Weights: 6wt.-9wt.