Many of the most rewarding flats missions involve little more than an ankle-deep stroll on an incoming tide. There you'll find numerous underwater microenvironments: from white sand to coral, volcanic rock, and lemon shark infested turtle grass. But no matter where your feet land the Flats Sneaker keeps you within casting range, with over-the-ankle coverage and Schoeller dynatec panels for unmatched support and puncture resistance.
Save your feet from the mysteries of the ocean.
- Schoeller dynatec panels featuring tight-weave fabric for added durability and puncture resistance
- Mid-hiker design for over-the-ankle coverage, support and protection
- Internal puncture-resistant plate in footbed
- Padded collar and tongue
- Sized to be worn with a Wet Wading Sock
- Non-marking boat sole
- Synthetic upper with Schoeller dynatec fabric
- Approximate pair weight (size 10): 46.4 oz
- Men's whole sizes: 7 - 14