The SA Wavelength MPX Taper combines the famous casting qualities of the old GPX with a longer rear taper for superior loop control, roll casting and line mending. The MPX is now our favorite all-purpose trout line for fast and medium-fast action fly rods.
Scientific Angler Wavelength MPX lines feature the Scientific Anglers proprietary textured coating, which provides maximum shootability without the abrasive qualities of Sharkskin lines. This fantastic taper is designed to make accurate presentations at all distances and any type of fly. Dry Tip technology is applied to the front six feet of the line for excellent floatation.
- The ultimate general presentation taper
- Improved version of our GPX taper
- Built a half-size heavy to load rods and turn over large flies easily
- Excellent with dry flies, nymphs, and streamers
- Mastery Texturing reduces friction, providing longer casts, higher flotation, and increased durability
- For use in moderate and cold climates
- Braided multifilament core
- SA ID – SA WL MPX WF X F (X = line weight)
- Color: amber/optic green