If you're anything like us, the allure of big fish and big rivers is intoxicating. That's precisely why we created the Anadro fly line. Designed with line control in mind, its extended rear taper allows you to cast a mile, mend with authority, and turn over nearly any rig imaginable from dredging double nymphs to larger dry-dropper concoctions. Steelhead, salmon, and trout won't know what hit them.
- Long rear taper for extended line control and long-distance casting
- Ideal for roll casting and long-distance mending
- Overweighted to assist in turning over heavy rigs
- Use one size heavy for switch rods
- For use in moderate and cold climates
- Braided multifilament core
- SA ID on SA MS ANADRO WF X F (X = line weight)