Patagonia Stealth Hip Pack
Ready for a simpler, less cluttered approach to fishing? The Patagonia minimalist Stealth Hip Pack is the place to start. Made from tough, highly water-resistant 840-denier ballistics nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, this fishing bag protects and organizes everything you need. The main zip pocket holds two large fly boxes (or lunch), while the molded front drop-down panel provides a mobile work surface and fly storage. Exterior YKK zippers are highly water-repellent. There's also a drop-in, mesh-lined security pocket and seven internal storage pockets with hook-and-loop closures. Twin nylon/spandex water bottle side pockets help keep you hydrated and your load balanced. And for long slogs off the beaten path, the front stealth buckle with expandable/adjustable belt and air-mesh back panel and belt provide comfort and ventilation. With laser-cut lash points to secure gear.
The Patagonia Stealth Hip Pack features:
- 840-denier water-resistant coated ballistics nylon is highly water repellent, durable and protects contents
- Molded drop-down front panel with interior fly keeper; main zip pocket holds two large fly boxes, with interior hook-and-loop closure storage pockets; top drop-in, mesh-lined security pocket
- Exterior YKK® zippers are highly water repellent
- 3mm air-mesh back panel and belt provide ventilation and comfort
- Front stealth buckle with adjustable and expandable belt
- Two-side nylon/spandex water bottle pockets with security keeper; laser-cut lash points to secure gear
- Outer pack: 840-denier 100% ballistics nylon. Interior: 200-denier 100% polyester. Back and sides: 3mm air-mesh polyester. All with a polyurethane coating and DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 527 g (1 lb 2.6 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.