Patagonia Better Sweater Jacket
An awesome layer under your wading jacket, and an good looking jacket to wear wherever you go.
There’s not much you can’t do in the Better Sweater™ Jacket. With a sweater-knit face and fleece interior for warmth, it can be worn with layers as urban outerwear or in the backcountry as a midlayer under a shell. Two zippered handwarmer pockets keep fingers toasty; the stand-up collar has a zipper garage so your neck stays comfortable. Raglan sleeves provide pack-wearing comfort. With shape-holding micropolyester jersey trim at collar, cuffs and hem. Hip length.
- Fabric has a sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns
- Full-zip jacket with zip-through, stand-up collar and zipper garage
- Raglan sleeves for pack-wearing comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Micropolyester jersey trim on cuffs, hem and back of neck
- Can be worn with layers as outerwear or as a midlayer under a shell
- Hip length
- 9.5-oz 100% polyester with a sweater-knit exterior and fleece interior
- 465 g (16.4 oz)
- Made in Thailand.