Nothing puts a damper on a long river trip like a bag full of wet soggy gear. The new Thunderhead Roll Top Duffel keeps your gear dry so you can slip on a dry warm layer at camp and fish the home pool while dinner cooks over the fire. Adventure always has a way of serving up plenty of unexpected twists, flips, and turns, so make sure you pack accordingly. Constructed out of our signature 900D TPU coated recycled Cyclepond nylon, which has proven itself to be bombproof.
• 900D TPU coated NewStream fabric
• Roll top waterproof main body compartment
• Two webbing straps to cinch down over the roll top closure.
• Front stretch pocket with zipper closure
• Rope haul handles on each side of the bag
• Four heavy duty lash tie down points for boat and cargo frames
• Adjustable/removable shoulder strap with non-slip shoulder strap pad
NEW Features Include:
- Welded tabs on back for attaching rod tubes and gear straps (not included)
- Now made with recycled NewStream fabric
- 900D TPU coated NewStream fabric
- 20” x 17” x 12” (when rolled 3 times) 45L (2746 cu.in.)