For consignment is a used SAGE X 13' 7wt 4 piece Spey Rod
This US made, Factory built spey rod marks the pinnacle of rod making for SAGE and is their premium offering. This 13' 7 weight is a perfect all around rod for mid sized steelhead and large trout. Suggested Scandi lines are from 450-480 grains and Skagit lines from 500-550 grains. This 7 weight Spey is perfect for the Rogue, Deschutes and Grande Ronde Rivers as well as for large trout in Alaska. Actual Rod Weight : 6 5/8 oz
The Two-Handed X rods let you experience the remarkable benefits of KonneticHD Technology through access to the more powerful lower sections of the rod, allowing for easier and more efficient load carry through the casting stroke. The shaft’s significantly enhanced recovery and crisper tip stop optimize line speed to deliver long, smooth casts.
- Fast Action
- Black Spruce blank color
- Dark Green thread wraps with Metallic Grey trim wraps
- Fuji ceramic stripper guides with hard chromed snake guides and tip-top
- Black rod bag with Titanium logo and Black Spruce model tag
- Evergreen powder coated aluminum rod tube with Sage medallion
- Super Plus fore grip and rear grip
- Laser etched Sage logo on slide band
- Stealth Black anodized aluminum reel seat, down-locking on Spey models, up-locking on Switch models.
- More powerful, stable loops
- Wide grain / head length windows to accommodate multiple techniques
This rod is in excellent shape with very little signs of use.
Few scratches up and down the blank are all cosmetic and will not influence rod performance. Cork is in great shape with minor pitting throughout. Rod comes with original sock and tube.
Our standard return policy does not apply to consignment items; ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Consignment items are not available for purchase with Gift Cards and are not available for discounts with rewards points. If you have any specific questions about the condition of an item, please reach out to us at email@example.com before purchasing