Burkheimer Spey Rod Classic
Two-handed rods are synonymous with Spey casting. Some anglers come to embrace Spey casting for its seemingly effortless delivery, some for its romance and grace; whatever your draw there’s no denying the amazing utility of these rods in a wide variety of fishing situations.
We design rods with wide grain windows, forgiving actions and loads of feel. Feel might seem like an esoteric thing, but it’s the tactile expression of the soul of a rod. Rods with feel enhance an anglers performance and enjoyment, and those things aren’t just the domain of guides or instructors. Talk to us about these rods and you may hear us describe them as having “grunt”, or “whump” or “hooahh”. That’s the Burkie feel, and you’ll feel it too.
- Reel Seat: T-6061 Black Anodized Aluminum
- Guides: Nickel Silver Snake/Ceramic Insert Stripping
- Inlays: Classic, three layer
- Handle: Flor Grade Cork with Nickel Silver Winding Check
- Blank Color: Deep Cedar Green